Business CreditFebruary 1, 2020 2022-03-16 18:14
ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
Are you struggling to fund your business? Have you started your business but struggling to manage your cash flow? Or do you need a solid financial plan but you don’t know where to start and how to implement them?
If so, you’re not ALONE.
According to a financial resource survey, running out of capital is the second most common reason that small businesses fail, 29% of small businesses that fail do so for this reason – Fundera.com
And it’s not because they don’t have a financial strategy or plan, maybe most of them are doing strategic planning all wrong. Here’s the reality – What you’re doing isn’t working. And if you continue this, you’ll end up like the 29% – suffering from a failed business, run of debt, and stressed out.
Fortunately for you, there’s hope
Now, we spend our time teaching people like you how to do what we’ve done. And that’s what our Business Credit Package is all about.
Here's what you learn during our premium coaching strategies
- We will assess where you are right now in your business and formulate a vison of where you want your future boss self to be.
- Formulate a business strategy that is designed to help you get clear on what to do first and how to get started.
- Create action steps to implement the strategy.
And many more….
RENO GIRLS HELPS YOU
THE BUSINESS CREDIT LAB
Build Credit For Your EIN That’s Not Linked To Your SSN
Through this program, you can easily set up and build a business credit profile for your start-up or existing business. By obtaining an Employer Identification Number or EIN you can change your business entity to the corporation without you providing your SSN on the credit application, so your consumer credit quality isn't a reason for approval.
- What you can learn in Reno Girls Business Credit Program:
Learn how to setup business credit to meet lender and credit issuer guidelines.
- Build initial business credit reports using vendor accounts.
- Obtain and navigate business credit reports.
Setup and activate your credit profile with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial and get your free D-U-N-S number